GB #17 Jet age / Recon / Transport Question (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Paul, my man, the deckles arrived in the post box today...... brillllliant!
Your a champion. Thank you.....

I am curious.... I have noticed that the "official" GB Icons for the past couple of GB's has changed. I do not know who is the keeper of the Icons is, I thought Chris T was coming up with them and Wojtek is doing the lettering.

It seems we have a choice for GB #16 of the floatplane or the "Rata", and a choice for GB #17 of the Bird-dog or the Ju-52..

Let me know which one you want and I will change it.

Charles

That's me who made a couple of them in order to keep measurements for better layout of siggies and a file type. I hope you like them.

I am curious.... I have noticed that the "official" GB Icons for the past couple of GB's has changed. I do not know who is the keeper of the Icons is, I thought Chris T was coming up with them and Wojtek is doing the lettering.

It seems we have a choice for GB #16 of the floatplane or the "Rata", and a choice for GB #17 of the Bird-dog or the Ju-52..

Let me know which one you want and I will change it.

Charles

Hey Charles though I've so far entered the Meteor, I've also done the Ju 52 (still to be posted), so I recon it should be the Ju 52 for my icon. What say you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back