<-- GB 32 -Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sergio, you have some 4-engined stuff on that list that would not meet the quals.

John, why would the Anson have to be armed?

andy a problem thanks least 4 engines do not fall within the Gb, medication and my lack of fluency in English are to blame

The Dutch Fokker G1 fighter (MPM). Used by the Dutch air force in May 1940, and by the German air force as trainers.

Only 6 for judging in GB 30 and that was with 3 past the deadline. We need more to join in!

It sure does....a return to the glory days of many builds.

Cheers,

Jeff

I should have more free time to actually build something for this GB, at least untill December that is, then once the Christmas madness is over i will be ok again.

Only 6 for judging in GB 30 and that was with 3 past the deadline. We need more to join in!

Agreed Andy. For me personally, don't count me in for judging. In all these GBs I'm just happy participating. On the "...need more to join in" front, every time I see a modeler post something on the imgur website, I always add comment and a link to our site. Done it about 5-6 times so far, don't know if anyone's taken it up

Hello,
I'll try to participate in this GB. My options are (all in 1/48 scale):
- P-38 (R. I. Bong or G. R. Johnson or T. J. Lynch or C. H. McDonald or T. B. McGuire or J. T. Robbins)
- Mosquito XIX (B. A. Burbridge)
- Bf 110G-4 (H. Lent or H. W. Schnaufer)
- Ju 88R-2 (H. Lent)
- Me 262A-1a (F. Schall)

I going h my Do 217, to be done as the one that crashed near where i live.

See here

Aircraft accidents in Yorkshire.

I have been mulling this aircrafts paint scheme with Terry on and off for a couple of years, the kit was even a gift from him for my birthday !

We think it may have been RLM 70/71 topsides with the sides and undersides blacked out for night ops ?

Though any input would be welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back