GB-39.........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So would it be Up TO the official BoB start date?
My lack of knowledge on the subject, would the End of the Battle for France have run Past the start of BoB?

No, the Battle of France arguably ended with the armistice between France and Germany on June 22, 1940 The Battle of Britain started July 10.

As there is no final say on whether or not ti include the BoB, I think the entrants need to chime in.

As I said earlier, I'm OK with it.

Hello,
I think to finish my Hurricane I in the next 10 or 12 days.
So, here are the choices I have for this GB#39:
- Spitfire Mk.I K9953, ZPoA, flown by A. G. Malan of 74 Sqn during May and June 1940.
- Curtiss Hawk 75A-2, n° 158, "2", flown by E. Marin La Meslée, GCI/5, 1ère Esc., from January to May 1940.
- Dewoitine D.520 N°277, "6", flown by P. Le Gloan of GCIII/6, 5ème Esc. from 13 June 1940.
- Curtiss Hawk 75A-2, n° 130, "30", flown by C. Plubeau, GCII/4, 4éme Esc., May 1940.
- Hurricane Mk.I L1932, QOoT, flown by F. R. Carey of 3 Sqn during May 1940.

I was in late with my models in GB#37, I think to choose a model without too much modifications. So it will be Spitfire I or D.520... :)
Too much Hurricanes these times, and too much work on the H.75s :confused:
:)

I took the timeline to go up to but not include the Battle of Briton
It's been a busy summer but I hope to get my model building setup back together in the next couple of weeks so I can throw in an entry. The only thing I have in the stash that would qualify is a Hobbycraft Hawk 75. Might try to find some after market decals for it to avoid the ones in the kit.

If I were you Wayne, I would just go ahead as no-one else seems to object or care. Sorry I even brought it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back