GB-44 1/72 A1-H Skyraider - Military A/C of post-war time (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

eat.gif

Thanks again for all your interest, i hope to get some real progress this weekend. So far i have been thinning down the prop blades, and have assembled the cockpit - all of two parts! but need to add a control stick at the very least then consider how to improve the support behind the pilots head rest.

Cheers Greg

Hiya Folks,

Sadly, not much to report progress wise as my Mojo has taken a serious dent following some bad news.

My father has terminal cancer and has weeks rather than months left to live. As my parents live in central Scotland a lot of my free time is spent travelling back and forth trying to help out as much as possible. We don't know how long he can continue as he is at the moment but the doctors are unable to do anything at all given how far advanced the cancer is.

I will try and pop in here as time allows but if i am absent for a while you will now know why.

All the best Greg

Our thoughts are always with our members going thru these hard times. We've all gone thru this, we all come thru life's stubleing blocks. Stay strong.

Many thanks folks,

I thank you for your kind thoughts and best wishes.

All the best Greg

Hi Folks,

I will get back in to this one shortly, having taken inspiration from all your excellent progress.

My Dad passed away just before Christmas so its been a difficult few weeks, but i'm back at work now and starting to get back "in the saddle" so to speak.

A belated Happy New Year to you all,

Cheers, Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back