GB-44 1/72 CF188A - Military A/C of post-war time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I started the decals. The Canuck decals are horrible. One wrinkled but I fixed it and the other
one shattered and I removed it. Who else makes these as I refuse to waste any more money on
this brand! John
CF188 Hornet 30.JPG

I tried a couple on the doors, false canopy. They seem to work, you need to be very careful with them.
I will try some more moving very slowly and carefully. I guess if this works all I will need is to replace
the two upper wing roundels. It's weird they only give you two???? I need to buy two roundels. I hope. John
CF188 Hornet 31.JPG

I tried the CAF and 751 on the wing bottom. Every one wanted to curl up or fold
under themselves. They remind me of Drawdecals, very thin and fragile. Enough
for today, haven't had a drink in years but I sure could use a tall top shelf gin and
tonic about now! John
CF188 Hornet 32.JPG

Thanks, all the Canuck decals are on and I am awaiting a Microscale sheet with
Canadian CF-188 decals so I can use 2 roundels to replace the destroyed ones.
They should arrive from Canada sometime next week, I am at a standstill here anyways
as we are currently in a deep freeze here in Florida, impossible to paint or dull cote
in this miserable cold weather. John
CF188 Hornet 33.JPG

Deep Freeze in Florry-Duh is any weather below 60 F or 15.5 C where it is uncomfortable
to wear a tank top and shorts and you MUST wear a shirt with sleeves, including a T shirt,
and or black socks with your sandals and may also be required to wear sweat pants with or
without undies! John

Huh? I don't hang at Wal Mart PAL. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back