GB-50 and beyond (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seems most Davidsons were from the Colonies!
I'm working on Spit number 6 for GB49.
Number 7 will be, no doubt in the next lot!!!!
Unless I cark it before it comes up.
So, look at the watch swing....... slowly from side...................to ............................side
"we will do a Heavy Hitters" Gb as number............ fif.........ty...........................y e s ?

Highest medal winners. Any aircraft WWII as long as someone on the crew won the nation's highest medal. Medal of Honor, Victory Cross, Iron Cross crossed swords so on and so forth....

I could go for that!

Only LESS than two months to decide!
GB50 would start My 1st!

Last edited:
I don't have any idea what you just said Karl, but it sounded smart and like you knew what you said so I figured it must be ok till I know different and then it will be too late so let's do it:cool:

Hi Karl, thanks for offering. I did say a few times that I would formalize a poll in March and I still plan to do so. Still LOTS of time. It's not like we need 2 months to decide this but I will start one this week.

We will poll for the next 8 GB's and, yes, I was thinking that everyone would throw in their top 5 picks. Picks with the most repeats are automatically chosen and, if we don't get 8 without tied single votes, we'll run a tie breaker poll on the remainder to round out the 8 subjects. We won't be doing split builds this time around so the method that Michael used to split up the choices won't be needed.

I would also like to recommend that the poll be only open to those who intend to participate.

Thoughts?

Snd apple wood smoked BACON!

Attachments

• 20210303_133458.jpg
    20210303_133458.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back