GB-50 and beyond

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The results so far:

Capture.JPG

The only thing I could say about the split builds is there have been a few where I would of had to buy a kit to fit the category but because of the second option I had a kit in my stash.

So you are intimating you don't BUY your kits??????:oops:
I for one would like to know how this works!;)
Not Buying kits is an interesting concept mateo_O

So you are intimating you don't BUY your kits??????:oops:
I for one would like to know how this works!;)
Not Buying kits is an interesting concept mateo_O

I win them in hi-stakes poker games ! I have a pretty good stash of kits but they are all 1:72 scale Luftwaffe. I had to buy some to participate in a couple of group builds, Saab Draken and Spitfire for example. It is nice to build something different now and then though. When I figure out how to get them for free I will surely let you know. I think your Government works the same as ours, there's got to be an angle in there somewhere !

Stack the boxes random not in groups, some upside down, she'll never get it!

I just need to know what we're doing for GP50, so I can find one that fits in and BUY it!!!!!

As long as you tell here its a different kit from the others, you should be good. Its when she looks at the stash and asks why you have eight Spitfires, that's when you start sweating

Ok so it may fighting dirty " You can only wear one pair of shoes at a time" !!!

You take out an empty Monogram B-36 box, I'm gonna sell it or swap it. Then you came back with it packed full. I couldn't get anything for it. Four new kits:cool::p:D

Good tip, I usually put my empty boxes in the recycling. I'm definitely going to save my Me 323 and Bv 222 boxes now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back