GB #50 Ends September 4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Time to fire off a reminder to all the participants who have yet to finish their Zombie builds. Which Zombies will be finally put to rest and what others will live on to haunt the owners for years to come?

The scheduled end date for this GB is Sunday, September 4, just under two weeks away. As always, this post gives everyone an opportunity to declare their intentions to finish, to throw in the towel, or to ask for a small (2 weeks max) extension to be able to finish. We had 16 entries and only three are finished so far. Here's a summary of the outstanding builds:

3 Finished: Ralph's Me509, Stu's Ki-100, and Karl's Marauder
3 Declared scrapped: Don's P-47, his A-7, and my Wellington.
10 in various stages of completion:
T Bolt T Bolt Glenn's Dagger is very close and looks like it will be done
Wayne Little Wayne Little 's rocket Dora is almost there as well.
fubar57 fubar57 Geo's Avenger is twitching but not officially dead yet (alive for a Zombie?)
My P-38 will be finished in time, barring death from smoke inhalation
N4521U N4521U Bill's Phantom is looking good but needs a good push
Bustedwing Bustedwing Graham's Me323 is also looking like it can finish on time
rochie rochie Karl's He111 - also looking like a timely finisher
Mainly28s Mainly28s Olaf has committed to finish his P-47 but has faced some challenges
PlasticHero PlasticHero Alan has a late entry Spitfire IX that he needs to get a move on.
imalko imalko Igor's FW190 has seen no update since May.

So, for those of you who have not completed, here's your chance to pipe up. Silence will mean that you are either going to finish on time or have given up. If you need an extension, let us know!

I haven't posted since May!? Time flies...
I did some work in the meantime, just not taking pictures. Painting the model will soon be finalised, so I'll post updates soon. If I'll need few days extra to finish, I'll let you guys know in time.

Sorry to say I can't make it in time either. Just having too much on my plate right now, both at work and at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back