GB-58 1/48 Beaufighter Mk. IF - Night Fighters all Eras (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mine already are and I've 6 Great Grand kid to prove it. Sad they all live in the UK but then again, it was me that made the choice to move south some 45 years ago. :D

Look what came in the mail today from Revell Germany
IMG_2366.png

OK updae, I have Vallejo, AK acrylic, and Mr. color coming but won't be here before Saturday, I couldn't wait.. I went to G and G model store (LHS is about a fifty mile round trip).
One bottle of AK RD293 British cockpit grey green! ONE BOTTASL IN THE WHOLE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 718949

So you can see the difference. If I didn't know better I'd have just been happy with what I had, but, it is a noticeable difference....
The arrow is pointing to the new color.. with the darker being the Tamiya and the lightere more grey being the AK.
View attachment 718950

View attachment 718951

I have to go to a meeting Monday in Houston. I will be 5 minutes from G & G. Guess where I am going at lunch?. I little high in price but the only place in the Houston area.

I have to go to a meeting Monday in Houston. I will be 5 minutes from G & G. Guess where I am going at lunch?. I little high in price but the only place in the Houston area.
True, I don't go often but he seldom lets it go at marked price. I bought an AM B-25G the last time I think marked at 50, I said what's your dead level lowest, he looked at it a bit said 40. I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back