**** DONE: GB-61 1/48 Hawker Sea Fury FB.11 – Carrier and Maritime Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mouse, Trapdoor or Funnelweb?????
Many thanks for the kind words gent. Again I have been a'pottering had to do a bit of respray for when I was brushing on a bit of sealer, the paint just seemed to dissolve. I have done some fiddly detailing paintwork and proper pig tailing on the rockets and started with there decalling. While I was doing this, I had a visitor................................

View attachment 772785
I quickly showed it where the tradesman's entrance was and he seemed quite happy with this. :lol::lol::lol:Mouse

Okay..................................I'm still alive.............................I've not been bitten. 🕷️🕷️

Got a bit of painting done today but I have also discovered that my SMS paints and the "One Go" floor polish do not mix well. The floor polish likes to take the paint off and subsequently some patching has had to be done. All sorted now and tomorrow I'll apply some SMS clear spray to seal in the paintwork.

20240409 1.JPG

20240409 2.JPG

🕷️.......🕷️ .......... 🕷️........:fearful:

Looking good Vic.
I think I would have applied a lump hammer to that spider !
I hate the things - got bitten by a False Widow back in 2015, and I still have a scar about 25 mm in diameter.

Looking good Vic.
I think I would have applied a lump hammer to that spider !
I hate the things - got bitten by a False Widow back in 2015, and I still have a scar about 25 mm in diameter.
That would not have been nice and I can understand your dislike of them and we do the stomping when we know it is one that could harm us an this little fellow was not one of them, so he lived to roam free............................'OUTSIDE.' :lol: :lol:

Thanks gents and thanks Andy, I've placed a backorder on watch list with my supplier and will give it a go. :thumbright: :D

Thanks again gents for stopping by. Not much to show as I spent most of the day splashing on a protective layer or two on the paintwork. However I did manage a couple of hoiurs on the bench and sorted the hydraulic line on the oleo legs. I'll give them a bit of a paint tomorrow and then work on highlighting the panel lines.

202404010.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back