GB-71 1/72 Ju52M - Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
1,843
1,773
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Location
North Delta BC
Username: Bustedwing
Name: Graham
Category:Advanced
Kit: Italeri. Ju 52M
Some scratch built goodies no doubt.

I've been looking for this kit for a long time. Finally snagged it for a pretty good price, Fits this build category great ! I've built the Mine version of this kit. Italeri kits are great. Still looking hor the He111Z kit !

Ju52 (1)r.jpg


Ju52 (4)r.jpg
 
Last edited:
Off to a start. cockpit and interior ready for paint. I added seat cushions and arm rests along with rudder pedals. Also some cargo scratch built goodies. Won't see much when completed but at least the interior will look a bit less sparse. The wheels are the ones from the kit since I won't be needing them. The bombs ? they were in my spares box.


Ju52 (9)r.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back