**** GB14 Home Country Modern / Spitfire Marks – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION****

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
**** GROUP BUILD #14 "Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Marks" – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION ****

Without further Delay we present The Winners and Placings for our 14th Group Build...
Apologies for the lengthy delay but circumstances have conspired along the way to slow the process somewhat.

GB Results – are as follows

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual Level (2 Entries completed)

1st Place Cory – Catch22 Spitfire MK.VIII

2nd Place Michael – Parsifal Sea King Helicopter

Category 2 Intermediate level (7 Entries completed)

1st Place Bill – N4521U for his HH-60H HS-4 Helicopter

2nd Place Bruce – Brucejscott for his Seafire F.XVII

3rd Place Jerry - Woody for his F-15E Strike Eagle

Category 3 Experienced Level (1 Entries completed)

1st Place Jason – Jayl for his Spitfire Mk.Vb Trop

CONGRATULATIONS to Cory , Bill and Jason and also to the second and Third place getters….Well Done!

Thankyou to all who found the time to participate in some way and to those who got over the line, in this Build.

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..for all to have FUN !

Thanks to the The Judging Panel once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearty congratulations to all you deserving winners and thanks to all who crossed the line. Well done lads, it was a toughie.

respect-040.GIF

To all of you who participated be it in actual modelling or in just showing interest, thanks for doing so for it's you guys who bring this site alive.

ok-wink.gif

Well thanks judges........ It was a great gathering of entries.
Seems all of the GB entries are becoming better and better.
Well done to all. I'm in good company.

Well done guys, and I endorse Wayne's comments - it's getting bigger and better all the time (as the actress said to the Bishop).

congrats and thanks to all people this magnificent forum, for letting me be a part of and share the good days better.

Woo congrats to all who finished a model (which it seems it a bigger accomplishment sometimes when your uber busy with stuff :D)

and to all who won, excellent stuff ! But we'll be watching for you to improve even more, next time! :)

Geo, don't make it your last. Participating Is what it's all about.
I know I wouldn't be doing as much, or as well without the sometimes urgency of "getting it done" for that deadline. I was just doddeling along before I hit on this forum. The help we get cannot be equaled. Always looking forward to the next one.

Bill

Hi guys

This build has been closed for a few months but i didnt realize that I had won a placing. It wasnt until Chris (NJACO) told me the other day that i realized what had happened.

Im flattered and chuffed to bits guys. Thanks for the honour. proud as punch. i hope to be back in the next GB from early May. ive had a forced sebaticle due to children, house building, and new job.

Congrats to the other winners, and well done to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back