Geedee's P-51D Cockpit Project

Well Gary, you've inspired me to build my own cockpit, do you think this is a bit ambitious ? :lol:

FB_IMG_1453456821627.jpg
 
I thought Jan and Terry were the only ones who had completely lost their marbles. Guess I can now add Karl to that list...
It's contagious i reckon ! :crazy:
 
Well that's debatable, now some of us are positively off our rockers but there are still some sane ones about (just likely not any in West Wales)...
 
Looking good Gary!
 
Should have that all done in no time Gary
 
Awesome work Gerry, they are authentic Major Leagues !! :pilotsalute:

The amount of things that you must solve to have it ready for the April exhibition, may seem complicated; but it seems that everything is under control and you will be ready to meet the date.

Those original pieces that you have achieved, as you say: "it even smells of a Fighter on it own!", ... if they could talk and tell us about their experiences !!
I have always been struck by the objects, cities and situations that contain a historical legacy.

A little time has passed since your last appearance here, but it's always a pleasure to see your progress.

Saludos cordiales Piloto :thumbup:
 
Congrats on getting the throttle. A big relief.

Now, if I could get my hands on one for our Mossie....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back