Get Lucky!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur.....you know that you MUST open the garage doors when you work with cars and have the engines running like that....exhaust fumes are DANGEROUS.....!!! Or have you been smoking bad pot again?

That was because I was making fun of you, and she was taking a swing at me, almost hitting you, and you took a bad turn of stench......remember? Luckily I ducked and got away unharmed....

No, no, no.....that wasn't me.....don't you rememben ANYTHING...?? On the other hand, we had to take you to the hospital because of food poisoning, when you was found eating the table decorations instead for the salad that was served....understandable if you don't remember things....
What as kissing matt308 was this thing.....

Moustache_Fat_Troll_Woman.jpg

Had to pick up matt308 in another ambulance because he was in a bad state of shock...

I'm having a hard time getting to the next episode because these bloody roads in this god-forsaken country are *ssbackwards!! How can our hero get anywhere!!!

Attachments

• navigation.jpg
    navigation.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 174
As I raced down the M74 with my backteeth floating and my lungs returning to my chest, I was wishing for a quick end to this case. Already I have experienced more than I wanted to - and some that I wanted to forget. Despite that I still couldn't believe my luck in finding a possible answer in that mag. Another hour and I was driving up to what I was looking for - the "Taste of Gotland" Pub and laundramat. Strange combo but tell me something normal? The place was done up in an off pink color, as if some Hello, Kitty had sneezed on it. I pushed through the door and found myself in a scene right out of Salvatore Dali.

It was then I remembered I had a more urgent matter. I quickly looked over at the bald-headed bartender and said. "Head." He flopped the wet rag in his hand over to his left, toward a dark corner of this place where I could just make out a door with the Universal sign for water closet pasted across the front. Throwing open the door, I immediately sensed I wasn't gonna be able to shake the dew off the lily. Fen!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 195
Shuffling back to the bar with my eyes turning yellow, I decided to try the beer.
"The best ya got" I said.
"Sure" he replied and it was then I noticed there were others in the place and they were staring at me. Swiveling around to face them with my best Charles Bronson face, I was hit with the fact that everybody in the place was bald! What the hell was this? A Telly Savalas fan club? A quick sound in front of me and I could see that the bar tender had slid me a glass with a possible gold liquid inside. I couldn't tell if the glass was frosty or just covered in filth and as I grabbed the handle, the bartender grumbled.
"Better drink that and go"
"I plan to." I shot back and downed a gulp.

My mouth went numb and I desperately wanted a mouthwash chaser. I asked in a mumbled voice what the hell was the beer and Cueball answered,
"Well, we're out of Tennets so I gave ya a lager."
I now saw it was a Lucky Lager. Who would drink this?! I think my penis fell off ! As I struggled to finish what tasted as if someone bottled the sadness of all the terminally ill children in the world, one of the eggheads spoke.
"Yo, pansy!"
Every crome dome in the place started to get up and move towards me. Its going to be a long night, I realized.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 192

Users who are viewing this thread

Back