Get Lucky!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

(-Dramatic chord-) " Will our hero eventually 'get Lucky' ?? Will he find a toilet before the next chapter ?? Will he confuse tastes and start making out under the hood of the car instead of the back seat ?? Will he reveal the telephone number of those two lovely ladies ?? (Sorry, got carried away, Ed.)

Who knows ? Who cares ? WE DO !! So stay tuned for the next gripping episode of...

"GEEEEEEEET LUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKYYY !!!!!"

(Brought to you by Colgate toothpaste, Axe aftershave, and Durex condoms... remember, you've got to look good, smell good, and have the right gear if you want to 'get lucky' (registered trademark) -don't go for substitites...)

And now another thrilling episode of "As The World Turns". As Brad meets Jeff at the "Pork and Prune" pub, Jillian has taken a seat in the corner to keep an eye on Brad. Unknown to Jillian, Marissa has called Mrs. Jackson and told her all about Jillian's plans to plant a claymore......

wait.....

Casey!! where's the right copy? How can I work if nobody can do a simple thing as...ok...
ahemmm (clears throat)....

I left the BBC with a full bladder and thinking how security was a few chips short of a Happy Meal. I had to focus on my next step and I decided to head north. If he was in Scotland I wanted to get there before nightfall. Kilts by day, who the hell knows by night. After several hours I knew I was getting close by the road signs littering the asphalt.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
It was getting dark and I knew I wouldn't get anywhere during the evening. Pulling into the first roadside motel I saw, I swung into the lot.

The place had seen better days, what with all the pink plastic flamingoes on the lawn and a dusty sign that read "The Bruce slept here!". I paid my fare to the toothless wonder behind the counter and with a crusty wink she showed me to my room. The room reminded me of the opening scene of "Apocalypse Now", with a fan so low it was keeping the grass cut on the bed. I left the lights off and finally settled in among the bugs.

After about an hour I felt someone touching my feet. The room was as dark as a liberal's personality when a sultry voice called out.

"How ya doing, honey?"
"Who are you?" I answered, wondering if I should look for a weapon. A slight odor of "Irish Spring" with a hint of Arthur Treacher's blew across my face.
"I'm room service."
Interesting.
"Why don't you put on the light?"
"I work better in the dark." she said and I could just make out a shadow moving to the end of the bed.
"I know what you mean," I said, "Why don't you take........OOMMMPPFFFFF!!!!!!"

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 246
ok...wait one dagburned minute. #1) Where did you get that pict of me and Les from our wedding night..?? #2) NOW where is Matt?? By the waterfall?? and he's the short one???

AND Monty Python called..they want their sketch back. >:p

Can you just amagine that "hoss" with no drawers on ? O.M.G. ! I heard
there was a guy looking for his motorcycle, in there !

Where did you get that pict of me and Les from our wedding night..??

Honeychile: You may be well endowed, but not on that end !!

Charles

I broke out of the room and into the parking lot, grasping great gulps of air. God, that was a horror! I thought I would never survive! I'm gonna have to send a thank you letter to McDonald's for sending that delivery truck past the window. Tons of Fun was out the door quicker than a New York minute! My chest was hurting and I had the name "Broyhill" tattooed on my back backwards. Stumbling towards the lobby I wondered if she had her own area code. As I checked out, something on the magazine rack next to the desk caught my eye. It was a magazine (duh!) and as I flipped through it something grabbed me by the short hairs. My next stop! I slapped a few bills down for the room and the mag and raced to my car. Now I knew where I could get Lucky!

Attachments

• dumb.jpg
    dumb.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 228

Users who are viewing this thread

Back