Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWII US Army WASP Women Airforce Service Pilots Piper Cub J-3/L-4 Airplane Photo | eBay

1573560413936.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kick steps, high heels, and a tight skirt. How silly can you get? And we thought the Chinese were barbaric with their bound feet!
Come on man, Veronica Lake is older than my mother, but looks better than many of the modern females. None of the skirts above is tight. Even the "high heels" are more medium than high. A bonus photo for you below (take a better look;)):
70607da82f5f1ab0ba1e14da0a61172a.jpg

Come on man, Veronica Lake is older than my mother, but looks better than many of the modern females. None of the skirts above is tight. Even the "high heels" are more medium than high. A bonus photo for you below (take a better look;)):
View attachment 560642
Those are not the shoes or the skirt she's wearing in the "wobbling into the cockpit" photo. The distress on her face is due to her inability to get her knees far enough apart to get a stable stance on the steps. The heels aren't helping either.

Those are not the shoes or the skirt she's wearing in the "wobbling into the cockpit" photo. The distress on her face is due to her inability to get her knees far enough apart to get a stable stance on the steps. The heels aren't helping either.
That dress isn't pulled tight. I think she'd be more aware of giving the guy on the ground a 'show' than the dress. As for the step/heels, you can't get more than the front part of your foot on it regardless of the type of shoes you're wearing.

That dress isn't pulled tight. I think she'd be more aware of giving the guy on the ground a 'show' than the dress.
Not quite tight, but is there enough slack left to get her foot up on the step? I doubt it. And any way you slice it, when she swings the other leg up over the canopy rail there's going to be a 'show'.
As for the step/heels, you can't get more than the front part of your foot on it regardless of the type of shoes you're wearing.
Would you care to try it in a pair of spike heel pumps? As a teenager I once, on a dare, climbed a ladder wearing a pair of those torture devices, resulting in a bruised arch which wiped out half of my track season. Coach was not amused.
Cheers,
Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back