Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WomensHistory.org said:
Some WASPs did lose their lives in service to their country.
Cornelia Fort was the first WASP to die while on active duty in the US military.
Before the WASP program started, Fort witnessed from the air the bombing of Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, while she was conducting civilian flight instruction.
She joined the WAFS as the second female pilot and was later assigned to ferrying missions.
Cornelia Fort died on March 21, 1943 in an aircraft collision at only 24 years old.
wasps-wwii-12.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I know the girls are AI generated fakes but are the airplanes as well?

Wouldn't it be neat to use AI to create a WW2 airplane that no one could identify? Say, a cross between an A-36A and an SBD? Or a P-51D with dive brakes or four 20MM cannon like in the comics??

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 08-19-33 4K 후끈 달아오른 미모의 여신 승무원 A goddess flight attendant with a warm...png

Last edited by a moderator:
H's....definately H's.
I doubt very much that an military issue OD bra comes in size H. Admittedly, I searched the milspecs and never found one on bras. I did stumble across one in the list, "Diaphragm, Vaginal, Female" which sparked my interest in looking up the one on bras, but I never found it; maybe they call it something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back