Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt very much that an military issue OD bra comes in size H. Admittedly, I searched the milspecs and never found one on bras. I did stumble across one in the list, "Diaphragm, Vaginal, Female" which sparked my interest in looking up the one on bras, but I never found it; maybe they call it something else.
Did you try searching for "Brassiere"?

Does anyone really care if its a D or an H?
Has to be D. Size H would be untenable due to pilot seat restraint limitations. Ever help an ultra well endowed woman into a five point harness? And invariably those are the ones who want you to fly whifferdills and flippity flips for them. You don't dare subject them to much G, so you settle for steep lazy 8s and stall turns. Ask any glider commercial ride pilot!

Has to be D. Size H would be untenable due to pilot seat restraint limitations. Ever help an ultra well endowed woman into a five point harness? And invariably those are the ones who want you to fly whifferdills and flippity flips for them. You don't dare subject them to much G, so you settle for steep lazy 8s and stall turns. Ask any glider commercial ride pilot!
I never had the problem. When taking a well endowed passenger up in a glider, or indeed any female passenger. There always seemed to be a number of people offering to help. I did get to check the parachute straps first, and the end result.

I never had the problem. When taking a well endowed passenger up in a glider, or indeed any female passenger. There always seemed to be a number of people offering to help. I did get to check the parachute straps first, and the end result.
Well endowed passenger to 14 year old line boy: "No, sonny, I want it done right. Get my pilot over here!"
(Little does she realize that in four short years that "sniveling little brat" will BE her pilot!)

Last edited:
P-39 Bad Check

s-l1600.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
beta&t=kr8sKThfO8UZIzJZ4YJnmjAPd78FllJZxuZi_jjJgx8.jpg

A trailblazer for the U.S. Air Force, now Major General Leavitt was the first woman fighter pilot in American history and the first woman to command an Air Force combat Fighter Wing. She has consistently noted she didn't necessarily want to be the first at anything; she just wanted to fly fighter aircraft and serve her country. When a General Officer once asked her about being the first woman fighter pilot in USAF history, she replied, "Well, sir, I don't want to be the first, but if that's the terms of the deal, I'll take it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back