Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ruth Kerly

View attachment 710700

View attachment 710701

View attachment 710702

Ruth Kerly very rare you find the same person in different time frames.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I knew Reade when I was secretary of the fighter aces assn. Big, well spoken Floridian.
His favorite story: when his Spit squadron was alerted for transport to Malta aboard a US aircraft carrier (Wasp), read asked his CO if they would get to practice a carrier takeoff. The CO, obviously a practical chap, said, "Well, laddie, there's no point practicing that which must be done perfectly the first time!"

A large silicon valley their
Uh, no. The only silicone involved was in the computer chips that supported the creation of those artificially crated images. AI generated means Artificial Intelligence created those. It is not clear to me how much human involvement there was, but someone had to direct the AI program to make pictures of girls in airplanes. Admittedly, most of those AI girls look pretty much alike.

i'm saying strong "NO" for the AI generated pictures of pretty girls - as well fish mouth and silicone valleys (nicely said by the way) on real ones- my vote is for the natural beauty above unneeded perfection!
Yes, but I am sure those Digital Doxies will take over all the stock footage market, where someone just needs a generic picture of a pretty girl. And before long you won't be able to tell them from the real thing in pictures.

Yes, but I am sure those Digital Doxies will take over all the stock footage market, where someone just needs a generic picture of a pretty girl. And before long you won't be able to tell them from the real thing in pictures.
unfortunately you are right....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back