Gladstone Show and Shine

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screaming Eagle

Senior Master Sergeant
Nov 26, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Hey all,

Today I went to the local car show. As it turns out, it ws better than I expected, hardly any riceburners! It wasn't a big show but here are some pics from it. (Sorry about the quality, the carpark was undercover and I didn't know how to use the flash).

First up, a nice 1970 (I think) mustang with the shaker air scoop 351 cleveland mill

Next a 1970 Holden HG Monaro GTS with the imported 350 chev motor

Another Nice 1970 HG Monaro GTS with the 350 impoted chev motor

Heres a nice 1936 Chev sedan with nice gold and silver flake paint

Heres another nice rod, a 1934 chev, check out that flame job!

Heres a 1976 LH Holden Torana SLR (I think, Heinz will correct me if I'm wrong!)

Heres a close-up of its engine bay, I love the air intake on this thing!

Ok thats it for now, I will post some more pics in the future!

thanks guys! yeah it was pretty hard to shoot some of the photos, even harder because I didn't know how to use the flash! I really wanted to get a pictue of a silver ford XW GT but there were too many people around it.

ok heres more:

Heres a nice 1974 Ford XB Fairmont 'Continental', I love the 'honeycomb grille on these things!'

A nice 1982 Ford XD Falcon ute, I love the engine!

The said engine in question, a nice 351 cleveland crate motor, with edelbrock hi-rise manifold, dual demon carbs and K&N air filter, the owner must drag this car, as there is also a massive brake booster and monster tach with shift light!

An Autralian classic! 1970 Ford XW GT-HO (may be replica) Phase II there was a silver one right next to it but too may people were around it to take any decent photos

The engine bay inside the XW GT-HO, one of the reasons I think this car is a replica is beacuse there is no VIN plates in the engine bay!

OK enjoy for now, more pics soon.

yeah the XB is my favourite hardtop, it had something I had never seen before the vinyl roof comes down a little bit like the starsky and hutch torino, I have a pic of this I will post this also.

Ok heres more

Blown Ford T-Bucket, although you can't see it it had some nice airbrush work and was for sale!

A close-up of the T-Bucket's engine

A close-up of the XB Continental's vinyl roof, I have never seen this on a XB before

One for heinz! A 1987 Mercedes benz with a Holden Gen III V8 in it!

Thats it for now, more pics soon.

Love the bucket man :D

As for the Merc, I think the question begs to be asked why?? Alll that effort and money just for a merc :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back