Gnomey's Sig Uploads

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

anyone besides me thought about having their sig somewhat match their avatar ? :lol: no offence meant gents. I am usually seeing one sig with a total opposite avatar image or has nothing to do with the sig. Auch du, who cares anyway, as long as your happy 8)

I try to keep my signature to do with aircraft, seen as thats wghat the forum is about, and because the avatar is smaller I like to use it for personal interests that may or may not include an aircraft. But if I see something I think will make a good avatar/sig combo, ill use it! 8)

cheddar cheese said:
I try to keep my signature to do with aircraft, seen as thats wghat the forum is about, and because the avatar is smaller I like to use it for personal interests that may or may not include an aircraft. But if I see something I think will make a good avatar/sig combo, ill use it! 8)
Same

Here is one that I use on another forum, I won't use it here as I like my current one too much :D

gnomey2nh.jpg

Looks good Gnomey, Just a suggestion though, with the font colour try not to make it a colour that contrasts so highly with the rest of the pic...

Perhaps, i just think personally the test should blend in wit the other colours...Like in Gnomeys perhaps change it to a pale blue or grey...My opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back