Going Big Walkabout....................... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G'day folks, yes I'm back dog tired and the time clock is way out of kilter.

It was a great holiday, took loads of pics, had the odd misshap or two, like a suit case dropped on my big toe day one and by the time we got to LA, it was hard to get a shoe on. Now just waiting for the nail to fall off. Also almost did my achille's heel in walking on the cobbles of Rothenberg, painful for a week and a bit but the cold Atlantic waters of Alfura soon helped that.

But this was nothing to Hil losing her passport in Lisbon. She left her backpack in the taxi from the airport, it also contained her Kindle (which she was most upset about), our tablet and iPone were also in the backpack. Have to say the Australian Embassy were just great, after setting the ball in motion and obtaining a police report (the police were also very good). This all too most of our only free day in Lisbon but by the next morning Hil had a new temporary passport.

Now all I have to do is catch up with what has been happening with you guys and see what I've got in the stash for GB 20.

How long will you be in New York for. Me and the wife fly to NYC on Saturday.

Sorry I missed your post Chris, we were there on the 1 Sept and could well have passed in the street, that was also the day I traipsed over the Intrepid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back