Goodbye

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie posted: "Goodbye"

Dagnab-it! Don't do that!
My first thought was: "On no, something terrible must have happened to Readie!":shock:
My second thought was: "Maybe he is sending this one last message before his plummeting airliner hits the ground!":(

My third thought was: "Aw crap! Now who is going to "like" some of my asinine posts?":cry:
My fourth thought was: " Rats, I had let him know about the cool new Norton motorcycles. I bet that he hasn't had time to buy one and include me in his Will out of gratitude!":mad:

Admittedly scared me a bit too. No it didn't. Just meloncholy from a couple of beers. Phew... that was an emotional rollercoaster. Where were we...

BACON!!

I agree with all - I nearly had a thrombie!
As for that tw*t, he could have been removed for around 75 pence - the approximate cost to the MoD of a 9mm round ...............

Lord... didn't realize 9mm Luger ammo was so expensive there, Airframes. Seems overly pricey for such a worthy deed.

Tell ya'what. I'll do it for gratis. Hail The Queen!

Here too! I know my jokes are bad, but it would have been sad to see you go because of them John! :)

Sorry guys to cause so much concern ... Its nice of you to care if I'm here or not. Quite touched actually.

I meant that terrorist who has been a thorn in our side and shown us up as weak.

Seeing his plane disappear to Jordan is a good day :)

I was about to celebrate that we finally cleaned the forum of his presence....oh well... :)

Au contraire :)

There are some topics I steer well away from now... so, I should be ok (ish)

Now....

Where were we?

BACON....

Lord... didn't realize 9mm Luger ammo was so expensive there, Airframes. Seems overly pricey for such a worthy deed.

Tell ya'what. I'll do it for gratis. Hail The Queen!

Matt, 9mm Browning ammo used to cost the Army around 25 Pence per round - but with everything to do with 'Officialdom' seeming to be totally revenue orientated these days, the price has increased !
I suppose a Shovel, Entrenching, Mk4*, to the back of the head would have been cheaper still, and equally as effective!

Sorry guys to cause so much concern ... Its nice of you to care if I'm here or not. Quite touched actually.

I meant that terrorist who has been a thorn in our side and shown us up as weak.

Seeing his plane disappear to Jordan is a good day :)
of course we are, you're the master of "likes".

Hugh, total waste of good bacon on that ******. Horrible ****ing ****** who should be ****** by the ****ers he tried to **** with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back