Jun 3, 2013 #41 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England Players No6... the two puff wonder Players No6 cigarettes Part of the British scene apparently....
Jun 3, 2013 #42 fubar57 General 37,482 27,233 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada I didn't realize I was part of the British scene, blimey!! Geo
Jun 3, 2013 #43 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,011 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Ok, who's a fag? One of my best pals used to smoke John Player Special.......aaaaah, those black and gold Lotus F1 cars, what beauties!
Ok, who's a fag? One of my best pals used to smoke John Player Special.......aaaaah, those black and gold Lotus F1 cars, what beauties!
Jun 3, 2013 #44 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR It'll see your pic and call you 'cause according to Bill C: I's not really sex Attachments b198288127.jpg 52 KB · Views: 97
Jun 3, 2013 #45 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,522 26,852 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Readie said: American beer? Ummmm....what's the best? American cigarettes ? ( I was going going to say fags but, I think the transatlantic translator may fail...) When I smoked I like Marlboro red Click to expand... Sam Adams Boston Lager... I still smoke...Marlboro Blacks are my vice
Readie said: American beer? Ummmm....what's the best? American cigarettes ? ( I was going going to say fags but, I think the transatlantic translator may fail...) When I smoked I like Marlboro red Click to expand... Sam Adams Boston Lager... I still smoke...Marlboro Blacks are my vice
Jun 3, 2013 #46 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,720 40,011 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Mind you, I do have wee schome on odd occasion, a smoke and a pancake, a flapjack and a cigarette, cigar and a waffle, pipe and a crepe or a bong and a blintz....
Mind you, I do have wee schome on odd occasion, a smoke and a pancake, a flapjack and a cigarette, cigar and a waffle, pipe and a crepe or a bong and a blintz....
Jun 4, 2013 #47 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! mikewint said: It'll see your pic and call you 'cause according to Bill C: I's not really sex Click to expand... curses, foiled again!
mikewint said: It'll see your pic and call you 'cause according to Bill C: I's not really sex Click to expand... curses, foiled again!