GREAT SITE!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gwaredd

Airman
May 29, 2013
Wales, UK USA
Greetings,

I've only been a member for a few days and already I believe that this is the best forum going. Not necessarily because it's devoted to WWII Aerocraft, although thats very important to me, but because of the great folks on this site. Of all the posts I've read I have not found one where any one has been belittled or being made to look like a ruddy blighter because of a question they have asked. That's really important since I've been a member of other blogs where some of the blokes were really nasty. Everyone on this site conducts themselves like ladies and gentlemen and I just wanted to pop-over and say thanks! :)

Cheerio!

Gwaredd

Cymru am byth!

Flag of Wales (100 x 90).jpg

Attachments

• Flag of Wales (250 x 150).jpg
    Flag of Wales (250 x 150).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 100
Gareth, your post made me feel all pink and fluffy....
There are some subjects where only the brave should thread. A quick scan over the older posts will give you a clue :)
Cheers
John

A belated welcome Gwaredd, and glad you like the way we 'do business'. Beware of John when he's pink and fluffy, and more so if Jan is the same! Now, with formalties over - it's your round, the bar's over there !

Oh, I was going to suggest a trip to the chemists. (Drug store)
Sounded like something one might catch on a wild night out.

Yup, and "HEERS YUR SIGN" ('merican TV humor)
See pervious posts for the "crabs" to identify themselves
I had the "Pink and Fluffy" in Vietnam but a few doses of mercuric chloride took care of it and explains my later life as well

Attachments

• 2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Greetings folks,

Thanks for the funny comments, the belated greetings and the dire warnings. I did happen to see a "closed thread" where some bloke, a recent escapee from an insane asylum, went berserk on this forum and created all kinds of havoc. I will assume he/she went off their meds. The blighter either got chinked or went to another forum and started a new business. :D

But by and large from what I have seen I am very well pleased. As far as the bar goes, I'll go only if they serve bitters. I've tried the coloured water with a little fizz in it that passes for "beer" and, well, in all deference to you Yanks (and other countries who serve this bloody stuff) I'll just pass. Well, on second thought they do serve Guinness in the states, but where I live it's hard to find. So I drive about 50 km and buy my own.

BTW, I'm pretty laid-back so I can usually take what's thrown at me; after all, I'm married; the first and only time and for 28 years. My wife is Chech and when you put a Chech woman and a Welshman together things can get interesting.

Well, that's enough of my ruddy blathering so as the grocery store checkout girls say: :mad: "Have a nice day!"

Cheerio!

Gwaredd

Flag of Wales (100 x 90).jpg

Somebody call? Hello? HELLO???................................typical...................

It may have been a once in a lifetime offer to have a supply of the best bacon FOC....
Should be quicker mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back