Greeting tis I, Chief! No body even close to important.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ said:
Heed the last words of your own dribble numbnuts! When I was in the military we took meatballs like you, duct tapped them to a chair from head to toe and left in the middle of our hangars or out in the middle of the flight line so the whole world could see stupidity at it's finest. Listen to Les and the others here if YOU want to get along the the core membership, not the other way around, comprende numbnuts?!?!?!?

We just did that to a guy the other day. Not because he was a stupid noob but because it was his birthday! :lol:

Now having said that. Good post.

Remember Chief you are the new guy here, you have to earn our respect, not the other way around.

Anyhow he probably read these posts and is not coming back anyhow, like most of the other ones that come here acting like they own the place in there first 5 posts.

No I'm still here.

lesofprimus said:
I think he may be a tad off the mark actually... This kid, who believes the story of dual wielding .50cals running through the jungles, is more than likely extremely naive and probably medically proven to have Downs Syndrome.... He may be under the false pretense that making believe ur a big and tough meatball will earn u brownie points....

No I don't have Downs Syndrome,but I do have ADD and ADHD.

Did you read my post before. I don't believe that anymore. My Uncle jack did defend his boys, but obviously not with dual 50.cals. What I said was he had to have used something.

lesofprimus said:
That being said, do u think this meatball was talking about me when he said the following???
Chief said:
I'm not that way anymore. Not the owning of a person quality. More like the, OMG the only way this guy could win a battle is by making the enemy die of laughter by the sheer stupidity of his comments.

If so, the Dude needs a bigtime wakeup call, and the same advice we give all noobs: Read the older posts and learn who u are trying to insult, cause Veterans such as myself and Joe and Eric and Chris and Erich and Wildcat and Syscom and Wayne ect ect dont much appreciate our service to our counrty and the blood that we have spilt get mocked by some wanna-be youth minister punk-*** from England...

I don't know how you got that from what I said, but your wrong. You haven't really said anything for me to come back at, yet. Besides at this point I wouldn't. I was talking about myself.

also I'm American.

Now I'm not trying to be a big shot here but this thread is getting out of hand. I think it's time we drop it and move on to another topic. I will cut back on my annoying comments, so that at least some of us can get along. Does anyone here object.

Chief said:
Now I'm not trying to be a big shot here but this thread is getting out of hand. I think it's time we drop it and move on to another topic. I will cut back on my annoying comments, so that at least some of us can get along. Does anyone here object.

Good man, no objections, carry on.............

Chief you mention you are going into the ministry ? do you feel your avatar although a small image of an arse is appropriate ? .......... in other words a little beneath you isn't it, pardon the pun ?? also are you telling all of us to kiss your *** as well ??

just some observations that need to be taken seriously by you ...........

Erich ~

Oh yeah sorry. I only meant for it to be on till I found something better.

Althought the picture I have on now I wanted on my siggy, but I'm use to the browse method alone. Could someone walk me through it? It would be much appreciated.

And as for the corporal asking the Captain how to be a good soldier. From my experience in the last 6 years in the Army including a combat tour it should be the other way around. Because most Captains dont know there head from there ***.

Point take so I changed it to Private and Sergeant.

all right. I passed the 100 posts mark.

How have I been so far?
Is there any thing you want to see more of?
Anything less?

On a side note, my father just gave me his Yashica Electro 35 GSN camera and in VERY good condition. My father was a photographer before he became a pastor.
He tells me that it was used a lot during Vietnam.
Could someone tell me the pros and cons.

When I get better with it, I plan to go out to airshows and take pictures as well as go to the Willow Grove airbase and take a few. Than when I get good enough my dad is gonna give me one of his cannons. I plan on getting a scanner than I'll post a few of the good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back