Greeting tis I, Chief! No body even close to important.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe he's sorting out some real world meatballs :twisted:

Hey I haven't said anything of stoning quality, yet. I'm not that way anymore. Not the owning of a person quality. More like the, OMG the only way this guy could get by on the battle field is by making the enemy die of laughter by the sheer stupidity of his comments.

I'm more of a comic releaf with in reason, sort of person.

Chief edit your siggy...falt is fault
Thanks Erich. That better?

Chief said:
Hey I haven't said anything of stoning quality, yet. I'm not that way anymore. Not the owning of a person quality. More like the, OMG the only way this guy could get by on the battle field is by making the enemy die of laughter by the sheer stupidity of his comments.

I'm more of a comic releaf with in reason, sort of person.

Chief edit your siggy...falt is fault
Thanks Erich. That better?
You know pal I'm been reading your dribble for a while now and I'm gonna tell you straight up, you're pissing me off. You're not funny, you're acting like an imbecile and you don't come close to be deserving of the name Chief. You're a 19 year old sh*thead that has a lot to learn so my advice to you is if you want to stay around here much longer shut your f#cking yap and start some constructive participation because right now all I see is some piss ant wannabe that deserves to be b*tch slapped into next week...

DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR! And by the way, your siggy and avatar sucks!!!

FLYBOYJ said:
You know pal I'm been reading your dribble for a while now and I'm gonna tell you straight up, you're pissing me off. You're not funny, you're acting like an imbecile and you don't come close to be deserving of the name Chief. You're a 19 year old sh*thead that has a lot to learn so my advice to you is if you want to stay around here much longer shut your f#cking yap and start some constructive participation because right now all I see is some piss ant wannabe that deserves to be b*tch slapped into next week...

DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR! And by the way, your siggy and avatar sucks!!!

Well said Joe, I think everyone was thinking that and they just have not said it. For whatever reason I get a headache from just reading his posts.

He he he.... I have not read all of his posts so I wont know, but the bit I have seen, well was crap.

Whoa, Joe ... I always am impressed when you fly off the handle. It makes me laugh. Really kick some *** when needs be.

I think he may be a tad off the mark actually... This kid, who believes the story of dual wielding .50cals running through the jungles, is more than likely extremely naive and probably medically proven to have Downs Syndrome.... He may be under the false pretense that making believe ur a big and tough meatball will earn u brownie points....

That being said, do u think this meatball was talking about me when he said the following???
OMG the only way this guy could get by on the battle field is by making the enemy die of laughter by the sheer stupidity of his comments.
If so, the Dude needs a bigtime wakeup call, and the same advice we give all noobs: Read the older posts and learn who u are trying to insult, cause Veterans such as myself and Joe and Eric and Chris and Erich and Wildcat and Syscom and Wayne ect ect dont much appreciate our service to our counrty and the blood that we have spilt get mocked by some wanna-be youth minister punk-*** from England...

That being said, u are semi-officially warned chief that ur behavior and attitudce needs to improve... Being defense here will only get u an official warning... Suck it up and be a man and take ur licks...

lesofprimus said:
I think he may be a tad off the mark actually... This kid, who believes the story of dual wielding .50cals running through the jungles, is more than likely extremely naive and probably medically proven to have Downs Syndrome...
:evil4:

Chief said:
I've always been interested in planes, guns, and tanks. Anything that fights though most of all planes. While I sat in church as a wee lad. I would draw sketches on the back of the attendance books. They weren't good, but I was fascinated by planes. Though after a while I had to put that love a side for a bit for school. Now that I have sometime I'm gonna try to get back into it as a hobby or something. I still have a lot to learn.
Heed the last words of your own dribble numbnuts! When I was in the military we took meatballs like you, duct tapped them to a chair from head to toe and left in the middle of our hangars or out in the middle of the flight line so the whole world could see stupidity at it's finest. Listen to Les and the others here if YOU want to get along the the core membership, not the other way around, comprende numbnuts?!?!?!?

Well said, Joe. Don't want to end up like this guy...

Attachments

• 10-JerryFarewell.jpg
    10-JerryFarewell.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back