Greetings from Canada

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dale01

Airman
38
1
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Location
Kitchener,On
Website
airwayphotos.net
Hello All,

Just dropped by to say hi. Wonderful and very interesting website you have here, Since I'm into aviation photography and WW2 aircraft it's Great to see old photos uploaded here also. Keep up the good work all.

Cheers
Dale
 
Hello All,

Just dropped by to say hi. Wonderful and very interesting website you have here, Since I'm into aviation photography and WW2 aircraft it's Great to see old photos uploaded here also. Keep up the good work all.

Cheers
Dale

Where is Canada?
 
Hello Dale:

Welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy the place, look around, ask questions.

Charles
 
G'day mate and welcome!

I don't trust maps -they keep changing,especially round the middle bits- I prefer finding out for myself what's north of my original homeland - the answer: everything except for Antarctica!

A big welcome from Hungary (Magyarország)!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back