Groundhog Thread v. 2.0 - The most important battle of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually the Germans had complete air supiority over Dunkirk. It was early in the war. I do not know why Hitler would not allow the Luftwaffe to finish off the british army in dunkirk though, does anyone know why this was?

Apparently one of the main reasons that Britian hasnt been invaded successfully <19th century is because we were the first country to combat diahorrea. Believe it or not its true

The problem still happens today we have ways to get rid of it now but it sill causes some unwanted problems with soldiers today. Over here we call it "Sadams Revenge"

Yeah but did you ever have to eat MRE's for a whole year and a half? After a couple of months you have to eat at the Defact. MRE's suck man. My wife sends me food in the mail so I can cook it my self and not eat in the Defact or eat MRE's. But then again I am flying all the time and dont get to eat much anyhow.

MRE's werent that bad for me... I rather enjoyed a couple of em.... Some of em you couldnt trade away they we so nasty.....

I used to carry around cans of Spaghetti O's with me in the field... Alittle extra weight, but man I love them O's..... My Lt. used to think I was a retard for being so obcessed with em......
I actually beat the shit outta a Marine Sniper one time in Somolia cause he took 2 cans and wouldnt return em... Needless to say, I got em back....

Users who are viewing this thread