Group Build Clarification - needed for the future.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm moving on. This has gone on long enough.

Terry, if you still have some ideas you feel have merti for the judges to consider via e-mail, I'll gladly respond. Just let me know.

OK guys, there's been a case of 'Humour Failure' here - having 'spoken' with Rusty via e-mail, it seems the comments causing offence or irritation were meant in jest, but perhaps didn't come across, or were perceived like that by some. It can happen - so as Andy said, let's move on.

I agree lets move on.

In the future, please just tell people that it was meant in jest. No one here is an an *******.

Also trying to get people to quit the forum until a Mod resigns is not good business.

Also insulting members of this forum and calling them Bigots is not a nice thing either and will not be tolerated.

Now this I didn't know, until now, and after a PM from another member. Not good at all.

I believe so. As far as I'm concerned, that particular episode is over.
The points already identified as perhaps needing amendment, in the GB Rules and any guidelines, are now being examined by the judges, and any amendments or modifications to these will be published in due course, and a notice posted to this effect.

The worst part is that they are all very valid points to take into consideration. I am glad that is being done.

Worst part? There's nothing wrong with ideas being expressed and we are looking into them. It's the method of delivery of those ideas that needs to be respectful.

Last edited:
arriving late as usual, but I wanted to say a few words at least. I'm new to modelling, but I'm a veteran member of the forum. ive gravitated to the modelling section, because this section has the least conflict of any part of the forum. I feel I'm with friends when I'm in here and producing something worthwhile. I enjoy the support that comes in an environment like this, and winning an odd accolade here and there is the least important aspect for me, but still nice to be recognised by your peers.

I don't mind the planned nature of the GBs, if I cant afford the time, or I don't fancy the subject, I just do something else for a while.....I really don't see much problem here at all to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back