Group Build Rules. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Here are the rules for all future Group Builds. Please ensure that you download, file and READ these.
For each Group Build, starting with the Pacific Theatre of Operations, a set of basic guidelines will be posted here; those for the PTO build are expected to be in place by next Sunday, 19th April.
The guidelines will advise on such areas as the historical time span being covered, which types of aircraft (and/or vehicles) are included, for example, fighters, transports etc., and any other information relevant to the build. Hopefully, this will avoid, or at least minimize, any cofusion or misunderstanding. However, if any entrant has a query, please do not hesitate to ask, by PM to myself or one of the other judges if prefered.
Thanks for your interest and participation to date,
Terry.

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - ww2aircraft GB RULESv2.pdf
    32.9 KB · Views: 718
Thanks chaps, but there are other guys working away too!
Charles, why not enter one of your balsa models, show us all what REAL modelling is?
EDIT: Rule Two, 'No Pooftahs'.
Rule 18, see rules 1 and 2.

How about a ribbon for participants in their sig. Like a campaign ribbon. And a nice one for the winners.

It is a go ahead Terry, just not sure how to implement it.... The easiest way I know is to have each participant put it into their signature.....

We had a thread somewhere showing the designs that we were tossin around..... Lemme find it..

Ok moved it into the Group Build Section.... Lets see if we can get a design decided....

It is a go ahead Terry, just not sure how to implement it.... The easiest way I know is to have each participant put it into their signature.....

I have been a participant in GB's on another forum, and that is what we do; we have a different emblem/patch for each GB which you would insert into your signature. Some of the guys were involved in so many GB's there wasn't any room for their signatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back