Group Builds 2021 to 2023 Call for Input

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Current with the few small changes:

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Need to start thinking about how to order the top 8 for the schedule. Personally, I'd like to do Zombie first (ie GB50) if it survives the vote, which it looks like it will.

Options:

1) in the order of popularity
2) random pull themes from a hat by a volunteer
3) order suggested by members and agreed on - herding cats x 3
4) other?

Let's hear it.

herding cats .....herding cats.....herding cats. Actually I'd prefer the Zombie one as well. Its going to take me until then to find and then chose which one. I know I have several that just require decals

1 Zombie - OK, absolutely no problem. I might push to get a couple done
2 Thunderbolts and lightning - Yeah, I can sort of fit something in here
3 no props - Doable
4 heavy hitters - I have a good one on mind
5 Pacific - oh dear- my collection doesn't include any SEA/Pacwar stuff, and never will
6 Malta - if we can stretch it to include aircraft that flew to/from Malta, not just operating over, I can do this
7 Russia - I can just about squeeze that in
8 WWII captured - I have LOADS in my stash

After reviewing the past suggested builds I kinda lean to these : 1942 any a/c. any Japanese a/c. CBI Theater (which obviously includes Japanese a/c, any captured and re"marked" a/c,
and Heavy Hitters (specifically any bomber). My two bits.

After reviewing the past suggested builds I kinda lean to these : 1942 any a/c. any Japanese a/c. CBI Theater (which obviously includes Japanese a/c, any captured and re"marked" a/c,
and Heavy Hitters (specifically any bomber). My two bits.

OK, I'll record your choices but 1942 has been withdrawn some time ago. There's no chance at this point that it will make the top 8. Are you planning to participate in any future GB's?

Need to start thinking about how to order the top 8 for the schedule. Personally, I'd like to do Zombie first (ie GB50) if it survives the vote, which it looks like it will.

Options:

1) in the order of popularity
2) random pull themes from a hat by a volunteer
3) order suggested by members and agreed on - herding cats x 3
4) other?

Let's hear it.
Once the top 8 is clearly settled I would go with option 2. Cheers Greg 😁

Yeah, I'm in the same boat Bill. When we did a previous "Foreign Service" GB, I entered an RCAF Spit IX so the precedent is there. I would say yes but I have selfish reasons for that since I have nothing else in the stash that would work, except for a RCAF Typhoon which has the same question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back