Group Builds 2021 to 2023 Call for Input (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll repeat my question on Zombies. I don't have any unfinished/needs re-do models so I will be locked out of the GB? SO, should I start something now and put it away? Unless a 'Zombie' is defined as the shelf-o-doom kit purchased with enthusiasm but one that has lost one's interest and needs to be un-shrink wrapped?

I'll repeat my question on Zombies. I don't have any unfinished/needs re-do models so I will be locked out of the GB? SO, should I start something now and put it away? Unless a 'Zombie' is defined as the shelf-o-doom kit purchased with enthusiasm but one that has lost one's interest and needs to be un-shrink wrapped?
I'd like to suggest you should be able to enter with a new build if you dont have an unfinished kit sitting in you stash.
Maybe using other entries as a guide for a subject ?

Ralph....get a kit right now....paint the seat....put said seat back in the box for several months....Zombie GB starts....Voila....out pops a Zombie at the appropriate time
I neglected putting a bunch of ;););) on that post. Wasn't ment to be that serious! I do have a model or two that I have had for years, no 'fire in the belly' to build them. I'll choose one of them and make it proud!!

The Zombie candidates:

Zombies.jpg

I'd like to suggest you should be able to enter with a new build if you dont have an unfinished kit sitting in you stash.
Maybe using other entries as a guide for a subject ?

I answered with a recommendation in post 68: "Given Ralph's question earlier, it might be fair to allow the Zombie build to include any new build of any aircraft type so that those who don't have zombies can enter a build."

I think that's still a reasonable proposal and unless someone objects I will add it to the description.

I answered with a recommendation in post 68: "Given Ralph's question earlier, it might be fair to allow the Zombie build to include any new build of any aircraft type so that those who don't have zombies can enter a build."

I think that's still a reasonable proposal and unless someone objects I will add it to the description.

I'm not sure that would follow the 'intent' of a Zombie build? After all, I read the 'intent' as GOYA and finish what you have started! Or as the option, fix that ugly one that you won't post. Though, I would feel that I have not changed the 'rules' much by including those kits that one keeps shoving to the back of the pile.

Ah sorry Andy didnt see that.

I'm not sure that would follow the 'intent' of a Zombie build? After all, I read the 'intent' as GOYA and finish what you have started! Or as the option, fix that ugly one that you won't post. Though, I would feel that I have not changed the 'rules' much by including those kits that one keeps shoving to the back of the pile.
Stop arguing with the damn judge and say, YES SIRE, THANK YOU SIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like this thread has run its course. I will post up the results on the next day or two. GB 50 will be Zombie. The other 7 will be pulled out of a hat for their order on the schedule.

Thanks everyone for your input
Agreed, it was starting to drift. Thank you for the patience and the efforts keeping these 'cats' herded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back