guess who (1 Viewer)

JCS said:
...I only planned on staying until I got the answer to a question I had so I just used my initials. But then I ended up sticking around...now I wish I picked something better :roll:
That's pretty much what I did over on the old IL2Skins forums. My username was "ewayne". Original or what? :roll:
I'd initially joined over there only for the skins, and never really considered the forums. Until one fateful day... :wink:
 
Lesofprimus and Evangilder are self explanatory as are C.C and Lanc, Hot Space is from the Queen album. Plan D? Dunno, but I'm sure there's a story behind it.
 
True, but I never thought those rumour's about Princess Anne having a fit arse was true though :lol:

Hot Space
 
But they are! :lol: Go on, admit you'd like to have a good old grope!
 

Attachments

  • anne_181.jpg
    anne_181.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 361
I guess nonskimmer is probably better than the US Navy nickname for submariners...bubbleheads!
 
Cool! Are we going to get some pictures too? ;) Good smutty ones, k?
 
No, it's just a new trend- airbag implants to save you from those nasty car accidents!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back