guess who (1 Viewer)

............and was me thinking what nice feet she's got as well :lol:

Hot Space
 
True, that's a lot of weight to be carrying up front! But I would bet she floats like nobody else!
 
I think she's the C.I.A's new Hot Air Balloon :shock:

Hot Space
 
Which one? The left or right one :lol:

Hot Space

btw did you try the HG Forum m8?
 
Yep works okay from here - but I reckon that's due to having Buggles playing on RealAudio. The Creeper is kicking about (as per usual)
 
To be sure I did, but clicking on refresh several times and some precision swearing did the trick.

I got used to that 'Too many connections' Malarky on the CoD boards - which seems to have disappeared there now.
 
Too many connections on server try in 30 seconds
Too many connections on server try in 30 seconds
Too many connections on server try in 30 seconds
Too many connections on server try in 30 seconds
Too many connections on server try in 30 seconds

The joys of upgrades
 
SeaNorris said:
oh don;t be rude, I'm not home because I;m in SMG;s bed on a laptop :D

What's SMG mean?

Hot Space
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back