HA.....! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

not to be demeaning but it is a rip off. go to hyperscale.com and look at the top header in plane talking the thing has been there for months. I know all about the 9-11-44 air battle as i have posted items from it for several years on this very site. I know the currator of the museum plus owning several books including the original a copy is what is in the kit. Also have some parts from a 100th bg B-17 pulverized by Sturm A-8's of Jg 4 as well as blown rounds and part of canopy glas and a large heavy piece of panzerplatten from Siegfried Zubers downed Fw 190 A-8R2 that very date

I'd be interested in seeing what variant you will be duplicating from the etched parts. incidently am not really agreeing totally with the decal-profile options with this kit

My house too, but just on models. I have been a collector of WW2 books mainly. Some of my favorites deal solely with the aircraft of the Luftwaffe during the developmental stages during the war. Some very interesting concepts were actually put into the air and flown successfully by the Luftwaffe.

The European Union is busy passing more legislation to curb free speech and expression; I don't like Nazis or holocaust deniers, etc, and my father spent his young years dropping bombs on them, but if some stupid arse wants to wear an SS uniform in the street and get his head kicked in for it, then I think it's his right. In the UK, that's always been the position - you can say pretty well what you like, but what happens to you is also your right...

Now the other lot - the French and Germans - want to make being an arse a penal crime. Then they'll be making it a crime if you're not politically correct... It is already a crime in France to be verbally nasty to homosexuals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back