HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Hunter 368!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I spoke with Hunter the week before I went on vacation. He is very busy with his new job and he loves it. He is still around and asked that I pass along, if anyone asked, that he is still here but his visits won't be quite as often. He isn't going anywhere but is quite busy with the new phase of his life. I know we all wish him well...........

Happy B'day Hunter.

Thanks guys!

As Thor mentioned I still visit every second day or so, but I am very busy at my new work. I can't DF anymore at work, at least until they can't fire me :lol: .

I am doing great, love the new career and job. Family is doing well also, my new daughter is 1 year old next month. My life could not be better then it is now.

I do miss not coming here as much as I used but I will always be here in the back ground. I would never leave for good, just can't spend as much time as I used to be able to.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

PS: This is my last "30 something" birthday. Grrrr I am getting too old too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back