Happy New Year Everyone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich said:
again Prost Neujahr guys, careful with the booze please. I'll be making love to my woman

tell me about it........ i......... um failed? or not?............ :oops:
i gotta to "refill" it today nite................ ;)

Happy New Year Yeah!

Attachments

• pf_2006_678.jpg
    pf_2006_678.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 225
Quite a light show.
You look like: "You've got about a second and a half to get that f*ckin' camera outta my face. Oh wait, I'm taking the picture myself." :lol:

Les you look older than me you young fart !

too much booze dude ! and sex............ :shock: so when do you get a piercing in your nose for a chain from nose to ear ??

thumbs up to a better year ahead guys, like I said who gives a fat turd

Happy New Years everyone or Frohes Neues Jahr for all the German speakers out there.

Me and my wife met some of our friends at her house where she has a Finnish Grilling Hut in your garden. It is a small hut which you will on the pictures below that you grill in. The heat from the fire heats the place up and you keep toasty warm. Then about an hour before midnight we went into town to where the big New Years celebration was. Most of the town of Ansbach was there and it was like a minature New York Times Square (only 30,000 people at most were there, probably only like 5000 and I was just too drunk and am over exagerating. Anyhow it was fun and was a good celebration. The fireworks were great and I enjoyed shooting off my rockets as well. My stomach and head did not agree with me the next day. Anyhow I have pictures posted below of the hut but not of hte celebration because I accidently left my camara in the grill hut when we walked down into town.

Attachments

• abitdrunk_194.jpg
    abitdrunk_194.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 162
  • menewyears_124.jpg
    menewyears_124.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 157
  • mysteak_193.jpg
    mysteak_193.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 165
  • grill_834.jpg
    grill_834.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 169
  • newyears2_455.jpg
    newyears2_455.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 170
  • newyears_919.jpg
    newyears_919.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 174
Yes it is great. Me and my wife want to build one next the Finnish Sauna that we are going to build at our new house when we get to Alaska. You can grill all year long and in the Summer time you can pull down the sides to have it an open area and then it does not get hot inside. You can also cover the grill to make a table and then you can sit out late playing cards and what not. It really was great.

nice pics there adler. i had quite a personal silvester (as how is it caled in czecho). some sect, wine and beer......... some dancin'......... and some love........ here's mine......

Attachments

• menzita_153.jpg
    menzita_153.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Back