Nov 10, 2023 #1 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Happy Veterans Day to all those who served. And a happy Armistice Day to those outside the US.
Nov 10, 2023 Thread starter #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany For Veterans Day this year I will be going with two fellow vets to visit the National WW1 Memorial and Museum in Kansas City tomorrow.
For Veterans Day this year I will be going with two fellow vets to visit the National WW1 Memorial and Museum in Kansas City tomorrow.
Nov 10, 2023 Thread starter #3 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany The moment the guns fell silent. November 11, 1918… View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwisj9WqWc0&pp=ygUdd2hlbiB0aGUgZ3VucyBmZWxsIHNpbGVudCB3dzE%3D
The moment the guns fell silent. November 11, 1918… View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwisj9WqWc0&pp=ygUdd2hlbiB0aGUgZ3VucyBmZWxsIHNpbGVudCB3dzE%3D
Nov 10, 2023 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Happy Veterans Day !
Nov 11, 2023 #5 ARTESH Chief Master Sergeant 4,440 6,618 Joined Aug 27, 2017 Location Tehran, Iran For those who served their nation, Thank you for your service. For fallen Brothers and Sisters in Arms, May your souls rest in eternal peace. For those who want to serve, I wish you a safe career. For those who are serving, I wish you safe day/night. For retired, I wish you great day with family / friends.
For those who served their nation, Thank you for your service. For fallen Brothers and Sisters in Arms, May your souls rest in eternal peace. For those who want to serve, I wish you a safe career. For those who are serving, I wish you safe day/night. For retired, I wish you great day with family / friends.