Apr 17, 2006 #1 Tiger Senior Airman 473 1 Joined Apr 16, 2006 I do apologise if this has been posted before. http://deathball.net/notpron/ Its the hardest riddle on the internet(or so the site claims).
I do apologise if this has been posted before. http://deathball.net/notpron/ Its the hardest riddle on the internet(or so the site claims).
Apr 18, 2006 #2 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Yup i strived for ages doing that...Got to Riddle 7 and its too much...
Apr 21, 2006 #4 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Im on Level 11...I bet you used spoilers looma, lots of sites give spoilers for the first 10 levels but no more.
Im on Level 11...I bet you used spoilers looma, lots of sites give spoilers for the first 10 levels but no more.
Apr 22, 2006 #5 loomaluftwaffe Tech Sergeant 1,840 0 Joined Dec 20, 2005 I don't use spoilers, i use the hints forum I can't get past lvl10
Apr 23, 2006 #6 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Level 10 is tricky, took me hours to figure out...think sound recorder..
Apr 24, 2006 #7 loomaluftwaffe Tech Sergeant 1,840 0 Joined Dec 20, 2005 well, looking thru the forum, it tells me to download something to get to hear the BGM on Firefox, I know sndrec32.exe but i can't record anything with it
well, looking thru the forum, it tells me to download something to get to hear the BGM on Firefox, I know sndrec32.exe but i can't record anything with it
Apr 24, 2006 #8 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Have you got the download file?