Hartman #4 the HL-1 in 1/48th

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work and a beautiful result Andy. Getting that silver doped look can be a real challenge, much more difficult than a NMF.
I've been looking around for some time for those 'Strutz' packs, in the various sizes, but I believe the company is no more.
Not a major problem, as I only needed some for one set of interplane struts, so I'll make some from scratch. There used to be another UK company making a similar product, but I'm blowed if I can remember who!

Great work and a beautiful result Andy. Getting that silver doped look can be a real challenge, much more difficult than a NMF.
I've been looking around for some time for those 'Strutz' packs, in the various sizes, but I believe the company is no more.
Not a major problem, as I only needed some for one set of interplane struts, so I'll make some from scratch. There used to be another UK company making a similar product, but I'm blowed if I can remember who!

Thanks Terry, If you ever run across more let me know.

Thanks for the comments guys. It looks presentable from one side. Fortunately it will only be seen from that side and not judged on it's own for a contest. This whole display is my contest entry for this month at the local club. Need to get the glass on the front before next Sat. so they can't look too close at the HL-1 or the Cub. Each of those only have one good side.

Finished her up today.

Pics of the full display tomorrow, after I fasten the last two down to the base.

Attachments

• HL-125finished.jpg
    HL-125finished.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 56
  • HL-126finished.jpg
    HL-126finished.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 69
  • HL-127finished.jpg
    HL-127finished.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 62
  • HL-128finished.jpg
    HL-128finished.jpg