Hasegawa 1/48 P-400 Airacobra (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks John and Wojtek. This is only a test, still touch-ups to do on the camo but I wanted to see how the darker of the green would turn out before I committed to a chosen technique...

a.jpg

...might be a wee bit thick.

Geo

Thanks, I think it's just a wee bit too wide. I'll work on it. Anyhoo....top colors are about 98% done. I've corrected my faux pas on the starboard wing, top colors should be complete, masking tape off and the inevitable touch-ups on the bleed under should be complete by midnight. I have no idea how I could have painted the starboard wing incorrectly(see Post #7EIGHT)other than I'm using a new glue for the first time...:rolleyes:

a.jpg

Geo

Last edited:
Nicely done Geo, and good to see an Airacobra in RAF colours for a change, even though they didn't last long in service.
Another one for Karl to add to his 'Green and Grey' collection too.

Thanks kindly gent. Waiting for the paint to dry over in GB25 so I thought I would continue on with the darker green edging(?), left side done. Once I get the right side done, I'll touch it up and then gloss coat tomorrow.

003.JPG

Geo

Very interesting Geo! The bordered camo pattern isn't something you commonly see and it should make this one stand out from the standard green/gray RAF scheme! Looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back