Heating up ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
True FBJ, but where I work (Calabasas), it has been 100+ all week. Looks like today will be the same.

Nice place, I used to go to the Sagebrush Cantina on Sundays. Good food, Harleys, music, and biker chicks wearing skimpy clothes! :headbang:

Alright, the temp today hit 35 Celcius, and with the humidity index it felt more like 40. For around here, that's damn hot! Parts of my body are sticking together that were never, ever meant to! :cry:

Nonskimmer said:
Alright, the temp today hit 35 Celcius, and with the humidity index it felt more like 40. For around here, that's damn hot! Parts of my body are sticking together that were never, ever meant to! :cry:

Sounds like you need some Gold Bond Powder! ;)

The funny thing is that it is only 20 miles between the 2! I work in Calabasas and live in Moorpark. I knew it was usually cooler there, but I didn't realize how much until I started comparing the real time temps.

Bah, you lot are pussies. I love heat - in Gran Canaria it can go above 40 C - I loved it last time I was there. Baking outside at 35-38 everyday of the holiday.

101F today and right now at 8.30 hrs pm it is 97F

sounds like the world sucks to me.... 8) break out the shades gents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back