Hellcat

Awesome work!. Your Hellcat is outstanding. I have the Eduard 2 in 1 and the F6F5. Seeing your work makes me want to jump and begin building one.

Congrats on a great job.
 
Once again, thanks for the replies. I believe Eduard has released a Hellcat in 1/72 scale which is basically a scaled-down version of this kit – now that would be worth building :)

Now that I would be interested in some time...cheers for the heads up!
 
That's sharp. Was considering doing a scheme like that myself at one point.
 
Beautiful model, congrats! Could you share what paint did you use, and kind of coat, I love the mate finish you achieved.

Thanks Flash_Taco. I can't remember the exact paint nos. but it's almost certainly my usual combination of Tamiya acrylics (thinned with Tamiya lacquer thinner) and Gunze Mr Color lacquer flat.
 
Ditto all. Beautifully done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back