Hello All!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

maut9r

Recruit
Apr 12, 2008
Hi, just found this board and have really enjoyed everything I've read so far. Just a bit about myself. I'm 35 and have been infatuated with World War II history since I was quite young. My dad was born in 1930 so he passed down a lot of interest to me as I had three uncles in WWII, all of whom survived the war.

Thank you all for adding to this board and I hope to learn alot and make some contributions in the future.

Matt

I just found this site. WOW.....I had the great pleasure of going for a flight in a B17 g yesterday at the long beach airport in california where i live ...My father CAPT.E.B.WICKS was the bombardier for COL.ROBERT ALLYN in,the 775TH ..his plane THE"thunderbird" was flown my Mr TUCKER....I would love to know any info about my Dads crew . AND,all of the men in the 463 group please let me know any information you may have...Thank You, Charles Wicks son, of CAPT E.B.WICKS BOMBARDIER

Hello Matt..... Welcome to the forum. Where to you hail from ?

Charles

Charles,

I'm from western Illinois, been around here most of my life. Except for a year and a half stint in Regina Saskatchewan (eh!) right after I graduated college.

So far I've really enjoyed this board, I have not killed a thread yet, which seems to happen all the time on the boards of my other interests!

Matt

Welcome Matt and Bombardier! If you keep respect for others on the forum and don't post spam, there's no reason why you should kill a thread here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back