Hello and Great Site!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Hello everyone. My name is James. I am a SSgt in the U.S. Air Force working jet engines on the C-17 Globemaster III. Im currently Stationed at Charleston AFB, SC. I have been in 8 years now and still having a blast. I came across this site a few years ago, but I have only recently started making post on the forums. This is a great site and everyone in the forums seems to be full of information. I hope to make many more post and maybe share some of the info i have with the rest of the world. :D

Hello James: Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of active duty, reserve, ex-military and us retireds on here. We have USA, USAF, USMC
and probably USCG as members. mkloby is an active USMC pilot,
lesofprimus is an ex-seal, Der Adler is ex-USA (helo crewchief), I'm retired
USN [retired in '71].... and there are others, too many to name. Plus we
have Wurger who is active duty Polish Air Force, and guys from all over the
world. Some will be along to welcome you in person.

Beware the "diggers" [Aussies]..... we got them too !!

Charles

what you mean beware of us we do nothing hehe...g'day mate from the sunny far northern coast of Australia, when I was at RAAF Townsville for cadets we had a couple C-17's come in it never ceases to amaze me how something like that can make it into the air

Welcome to the site, lots of great guys and awesome information. Remember to wipe your feet, OH and watch out for Lucky! :lol:

Enjoy!

Thanks guys, though I have not posted much, i have had a blast reading all the post that has been made. By far the most info i can find is on this site. Oh, dont know if any of yall play Aces High II, but my ingame id is LuvMonky if ya ever want to hit me up and fly some.

hi again james, and welcome. Charles is right, there're more Aussies than aircraft!! (He He!)

Beware the "diggers" [Aussies]..... we got them too !!

Charles

Oh you comedian Charles lol

Welcome to the forum James! The C-17s are an amazing aircraft and you sure all lucky to be working on them! Must be a great job eh?

Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Simon

Welcome to the forum James. Been to Charleston many times. My sister lives in Columbia. I'm a former US Army Blackhawk Crewchief.

From a former service member, I thank you for your service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back