Hello - anybody there?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Up ahead in the distance, I see a shimmering Chance Light .........
Hey, this could catch on - maybe we can re-write the whole song around avaition .... the whole album even !!

This is getting contagious, its 10:44pm Aussie time and only three other folks is awake.

Now if you was all a'wating Father Christmas, I could understand it………………..but hey that's tomorrow night.

Heck, the average woman is a pain in real life, I don't want an internet crazy pecking my head too!
And guess who fell asleep, and missed going out to the pub on Christmas eve. It's now 02.10 hours, I'm wide awake, but too stiff do any modelling, and I didn't get out to do any shopping yesterday either.
Boy, am I p*ssed off !!

Yep. My own fault really - I'd been up for around 38 hours, so decided to have a short kip, just to 'refresh myself' for the evenings proceedings. The alarm went off at 16.00 hrs, I switched it off and, next thing I knew, it was 23.00 hrs!
And now my sleep pattern is totally b*gg*red!!
And Santa has bogged off to some other part of the World too !!

**** Off! Wil.... those things indeed. And on Christmas day!
And Santa is a fat t***, who parks his sleigh on my roof whilst he goes off on his local deliveries, but never leaves me anything, not even a parking fee!
I'm gonna make a big 'No Parking' sign for next year !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back