Hello - anybody there?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Logged on at 15.15 hrs, UK time, and I'm the only person on the forum! Never seen that before.
Sniffle ... I'm lonely ..... sniffle .........

What?!! Jan's offering to buy a round?!!
Hurry up lads, before he changes his mind!
I'll have a 'Black Sheep', the stuff that made you wobbly when you were at my place!

Hi Glenn!
Hmm. Geo has a sore foot and is taking meds. Better not give him real ale then ...... more for us then too !!

Fancy a pint Geo then?

Okay, some math from the old drinkin' days....4 beer to P.G., beer at the airport. 2 beer flight to Vancouver. 3 hour lay over, 6 beer(remember when you could board a flight royally hammered?) When I flew to England in '77 it was with Wardair, free beer, 9 hour flight, say no more, say no more!!! That got me into London at 0700GMT. Intercity 125 to Edinburgh(sat 1 car from the bar-car, 3 beer)....and sleep. Call you in the morning Jan.

Geo

Last edited:
Right old boy, three Black Sheep it is then....

'You think that Geo can handle proper beer?'

Dem's fightin' words! We Canucks have some pretty good stuff here. If you ever drag your sorry a$$ over here (or is t too cold for you?) maybe you can see for yourself! :lol:

Terry, thanks for pulling anchor watch for us.

Terry, I would assume that you are 15:00 GMT (zulu) here in this colony that would be minus 6 hours now that we are back to CST so 09:00 hours...so just woke up, having my first cup of coffee

Cannot log in during my son's birthday party. He would not like that (he reached the mature age of 5 :D )

Also we got some high water again, it's been a bit exiting here again. But all is well and we still have dry feed, unlike some others in this little town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back