Hello from East of France (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

freeflight

Airman
Oct 30, 2006
Hi all,
My name is Sebastien Koch, I'm 32 years old, French (but do you know that already...). I live at 20 km from the German border. I'm very interested in the WW2 history (especialy in my area and in the russian east front) and more than that I like studying WW2 aircrafts technical history.
I'm practicing r/c aircrafts, gliders and cars when I'm not on my motorbike.
I discover this forum and I really like the spirit and the countries diversity.
Don't change anything, it's so fine like this guys !

Thanks for reading.

Seb

Twoeagles, I drive Triumph motorbikes...
I have the luck to own a 1995 Speed Triple that I have modified into a Cafe Racer style and a 955i Tiger for everyday.

Yes DerAdlerIstGelandet, I know it's a German origin name, it means "cook" in english but my wife does a better job in the kitchen than me...

Funny thing, Adler...eagles, you seem to like this bird !

Yeh - my Grandmother was Nez Perce and she called me twoeagles.
My brother had a Triumph Daytona Sportster (I think) - I washed out
on a sandy road in Florida and he never let me ride that one again.
Classy bikes!

Triumph forever ! Honestly, they actually propose a very exciting range.
But let's talk about aircrafts...
My favourites:
Me-262 (I love its shark front X-section design)
P-38 (pilots had a lovely view on the two Alison engine)
F-104 "A missile with a man in it". A pure lovely design. No more to say...
plus the classical of the classical, Spitfire

Welcome I was born in southern France(La Seyne Sur Mer) and I own a Triumph R3 and a Goldwing here in Colorado...

Yes DerAdlerIstGelandet, I know it's a German origin name, it means "cook" in english but my wife does a better job in the kitchen than me...

Yes I know, I am actually an American. I just was born, raised, and live in Germany.

freeflight said:
Funny thing, Adler...eagles, you seem to like this bird !

Just my login name. I am actually a snake man.

Torch, I've tried a R3 two years ago.
This thing is amazing, at WOT, it's like if your were pulled by a giant tension spring...TORQUE and only TORQUE.
A very nice custom-bike with the unique British touch !

DerAdlerIstGelandet, what do you mean by a "snake man" ?

Yes, love pulling up to other bikes with it, not many can take it. Its the red with gold flames and it is the beast.....:D

Freeflight, how about posting some pics of your area.

I've never seen pictures of the east of France. Are there any Maginot Line pics you can share with us?

Welcome Freeflight. I too would like to see some pics of Eastern France if you have some. France is very beautiful and would be interested in your area.

If any body visits the east of France check out Verdun,near Metz the site of one of the most brutal WW1 battlefields, been a long time but the "museum" was awesome and emmotional.

Ok guys, so how should I understand that ?

I just want to share aircrafts informations, the rest is bu*#!$it for me...

You know, there is tons of french threads treating about americans...but I don't want to enter into this subject.

For people interested in pics of my area...

Syscom3, I actually don't have Maginot Line pics, sorry.

Attachments

• Schallern.jpg
    Schallern.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Grendelbruch.jpg
    Grendelbruch.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back