Hello from Pennsylvania

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

triggercreep

Recruit
May 17, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hello from Pennsylvania! My name is Christian and I am 15 years old and I love history of all sorts, especially WW2 aviation history. My main hobbies are hunting, fishing, sports, historical research, and politics surprisingly. I also recently became interested in studying Animals, Plants, and studying religion.

I expect that I will enjoy my time here, it looks like a forum filled with kind, informative people. I believe that this forum will fill a niche that I've been searching for in internet forums, aviation history.

I'll talk to my dad about it. I don't know if we will be going, life has been pretty hectic lately. My cousin recently commited suicide and my uncle died in a police standoff (because of his son's death, long story). The family is pretty mad at us, because my dad is the one that called the State Police about my uncle, due to his mental instability. So, quite an ugly year thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back